promotion and tenure造句
- We hope for a clarification of the processes of hiring faculty and giving promotions and tenure.
- The Board makes recommendations on leaves and faculty aid applications, and grants promotions and tenures.
- After several years at the rank of assistant professor, individuals are considered for a promotion and tenure.
- Unfortunately, university boards don't often explicitly consider publication quality when making decisions on promotion and tenure.
- For college professors, the promotion and tenure process takes into account the achievements and reputation of their scholarly activities.
- It's difficult to find promotion and tenure in a sentence. 用promotion and tenure造句挺难的
- For example, Gilliland wants promotion and tenure decisions to rest partly on how a professor contributes to the transformation effort.
- On affirmative action, Rice backed efforts to increase diversity among entry-level faculty, but opposed its use in promotion and tenure decisions.
- In 1997 Carroll moved to Clemson University ( SC ) as an assistant professor where he received early promotion and tenure in the department of physics.
- Gottfredson said he's not familiar with Solomon's case but asserted that in recent years, UA has changed its promotion and tenure procedures.
- However, she said, " women should be failing at same the rate as men in promotion and tenure and they are not ."
- Benhabib said, " because according to all institutional criteria and criteria of scholarship, she has fulfilled Harvard's requirement for promotion and tenure ."
- The administration limited the union's role in promotion and tenure, and brought department chairs into administrative roles, where they were not covered by the union.
- Traditionally, promotion and tenure decisions have been strongly influenced by a professor's scholarly work-which includes books, book chapters, and refereed journal articles.
- His responsibilities are wide-ranging, from overseeing NUS Deans and their faculties / schools to being responsible for the appointment, promotion and tenure process of academic staff.
- Promotion and tenure typically requires demonstrating a strong record of published research, instruction, and professional / administrative service, with the strongest emphasis on research in many universities.