- Proof assistants require a human user to give hints to the system.
- The proof assistant Coq has also supported type classes in recent versions.
- The proof checking feature makes dependently typed languages closely related to proof assistants.
- Program extraction using realizability is implemented in some proof assistants such as Coq.
- This was added to the Half proof assistant ( a variant of Alf ).
- It's difficult to find proof assistant in a sentence. 用proof assistant造句挺难的
- However, outside the field of automated proof assistants, this is rarely done in practice.
- He led the Coq project in the 1990s with Christine Paulin, who developed the Coq proof assistant.
- In 2005, Benjamin Werner and Georges Gonthier formalized a proof of the theorem inside the Coq proof assistant.
- Many such systems are primarily intended for interactive use by human mathematicians : these are known as proof assistants.
- For this second reason, the CoC and its variants have been the basis for Coq and other proof assistants.
- This approach was sufficiently modular to allow them to formally prove the correctness of the machine in the Matita proof assistant.
- The incompleteness theorems are among a relatively small number of nontrivial theorems that have been transformed into formalized theorems that can be completely verified by proof assistant software.
- A fully formal proof, checked with the Coq proof assistant, was announced in September 2012 by Georges Gonthier and fellow researchers at Microsoft Research and INRIA.
- One reason that this particular aspect of intuitionistic logic is so valuable is that it enables practitioners to utilize a wide range of computerized tools, known as proof assistants.
- He is known for his work in interactive and automatic theorem proving, in particular for the Isabelle proof assistant; he is the editor of the Journal of Automated Reasoning.