proof by assertion造句
- The responses so far have been little more than the proof by assertion fallacy.
- Repeating that it " is " allowable is indeed tiresome proof by assertion.
- But a pattern of groundless opinion, proof by assertion, and ignoring content guidelines may become disruptive.
- :: The author is using a logical fallacy we have an article on : proof by assertion.
- Proof by assertion is the practice of repeating an argument or proposition until challenges to it " dry up ", thus creating a logical fallacy.
- It's difficult to find proof by assertion in a sentence. 用proof by assertion造句挺难的
- And a proof by assertion isn't going to fly . < edits > 00 : 08, 10 January 2008 ( UTC)
- The same applies to proof by assertion, where an unproved or disproved claim is asserted as true on no ground other than that of its truth having been asserted.
- It is obvious that during this AfD process there was " " a pattern of groundless opinion, proof by assertion, and ignoring content guidelines " ".
- *"'Comment "' Assertions of " PR " should be backed up with objective evidence for such claims, rather than proof by assertion alone.
- While the pure votecount is evenly matched on each side, Herostratus's comment is pretty much a delete ! vote, and vinciusmc / meshach's proofs by assertion fail to impress.
- Policy WP : V clearly allows the use of " T韗ghr?" so editors merely relying on proof by assertion are incorrect . 303 " 14 : 11, 29 April 2007 ( UTC)
- However, my requests for a rationale for claims were never answered except by repetition of the original statement . The group of editors in question practices proof by assertion and perseveration rather than by reasoning and analysis of evidence.
- To say so is " argumentum ad ignorantiam " and Proof by assertion, and does not even fall within the bounds of logical discussion because I have never expressed animosity towards " any " group.
- *Proof by assertion, presumably related to his claims about the AMA . He continues to claim that other editors are " partisian " and have " conflicts of interest " . without providing any evidence that this is true.
- :* "'Comment "' Indeed, assertions of the available sources all automatically somehow being " pr " as a default should be backed up with objective evidence for such claims, rather than by proof by assertion alone.