public - interest lawyer造句
- Lee has spent 23 years working as a public-interest lawyer.
- The jockeying frightens longtime social-service workers and public-interest lawyers.
- Roos said he is among a team of at least 10 public-interest lawyers now preparing arguments against Proposition 187.
- Nevertheless, a common ethic for public-interest lawyers in a growing number of countries remains fighting for the little guy.
- Jewish, born in Brooklyn, educated at Cornell and Harvard Law School, he was a public-interest lawyer for Ralph Nader in the 1970s.
- It's difficult to find public - interest lawyer in a sentence. 用public - interest lawyer造句挺难的
- Haven, the New York public-interest lawyer, said bounced-check fees, always a concern for those with low balances scare some people off.
- Edward H . Steinman, a public-interest lawyer, reached out to the parents of Kinney Kinmon Lau and other Chinese students with limited English proficiency.
- Lee, who has spent 23 years working as a public-interest lawyer, was nominated by Clinton in June to be the assistant attorney general for civil rights.
- "He was the quintessential public-interest lawyer, " said Al Meyerhoff, a senior attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council who frequently worked with Abascal.
- Lee, who has spent 23 years as a public-interest lawyer, is the western regional counsel for the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, based in Los Angeles.
- Lee, who has spent 23 years working as a public-interest lawyer, is currently the western regional counsel for the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, based in Los Angeles.
- Friday's ruling was a victory for Tim Hogan, a public-interest lawyer who sued the state in 1991 over school-funding inequities on behalf of a coalition of poor districts.
- After graduating from Grinnell College in Iowa, where he thought he was going to become a public-interest lawyer, Edelstein moved to New York and began directing off-off-Broadway.
- Like many public-interest lawyers, Rosenkranz, 36, could be making a great deal more money in the private sector, but he found himself drawn to the power of making a difference.
- In the show, Mark's former girlfriend Maureen, a performance artist, has left him for a public-interest lawyer, Joanne, a large-and-in-charge black woman.