- Then it was housed at the Antiquariat Quaritch, in London.
- Colonel Miles Quaritch, head of RDA's outpost.
- Formerly it was housed in London, in Quaritch ( 1251 ).
- Ferguson joined the firm of Bernard Quaritch in 1897.
- By this time Quaritch had developed the largest trade in old books in the world.
- It's difficult to find quaritch in a sentence. 用quaritch造句挺难的
- When Hartley died, these manuscripts were purchased ( 1885 ) by Mr . Quaritch.
- A facsimile edition of this was published in London in 1954 by B . Quaritch.
- Formerly the manuscript belonged to Bernard Quaritch, then it was held in Sotheby's.
- Stephen Lang is also expected to return despite the demise of his character, Colonel Miles Quaritch.
- The buyer was Bernard Quaritch Ltd ., an antiquarian bookseller whose representatives outbid American trader David Waxman.
- Sayle's publisher was Bernard Quaritch, a bookseller who specialised in unpopular but praiseworthy scholastic publications.
- Avatar " character spotlight " of Stephen Lang character " Col . Quaritch " found on You Tube.
- Henry Yates Thompson, a British manuscript collector, bought the manuscript in 1893 from Bernard Quaritch for ?0.
- He died at Hampstead, London, leaving his business to his son Bernard Alfred Quaritch ( died 1913 ).
- Quaritch prepares to slit the throat of Jake's avatar, but Neytiri kills Quaritch and saves Jake from suffocation.