- Churchill said, " I have never been confirmed as having one-quarter blood, and never said I was.
- His mother Joyce, one-quarter blood, had a dark complexion and straight, dark hair, and he freely told his friends he had Indian in him.
- The quarter blood Wyandot children of William McCollock, who was killed at the Battle of Maguaga, were granted 640 acres adjacent north to the Armstrong grant by the Treaty of Fort Meigs.
- "American Indian tribes located on reservations tend to have higher blood quantum requirements for membership than those located off reservation . . . . [ reference to table ] [ O ] ver 85 percent of tribes requiring more than a one-quarter blood quantum for membership are reservation based, as compared with less than 64 percent of those having no minimum requirement.
- It's difficult to find quarter blood in a sentence. 用quarter blood造句挺难的