- Quental moved to Bankers Trust from Chase Manhattan Bank six years ago.
- As a prose writer Quental displayed high talents, though he wrote little.
- Around 1450, was the probably foundation of the settlement of Porto, by Fern鉶 de Quental.
- Quental will begin April 28, and Chambers didn't yet know Lee's starting date.
- Socialism appealed only to Quental, who was a founder of the Partido Socialista Portugu阺 ( Portuguese Socialist Party ).
- It's difficult to find quental in a sentence. 用quental造句挺难的
- Among them were the personalities Antero Quental, Guerra Junqueiro, Rodrigues de Freitas, E鏰 de Queir髎 and Ramalho Ortig鉶.
- As a supporter of romanticism, Ortig鉶 became involved in a struggle against them and even fought a duel with Antero de Quental.
- Even Antero de Quental, who was friendly with Te骹ilo, referred to him as " a hierophant of literary charlatanism ".
- At age 16, he went to Coimbra to study law at the University of Coimbra; there he met the poet Antero de Quental.
- He creates the N鷆leo Pedag骻ico Antero de Quental in 1939 and in 1940 starts publishing " Inicia玢o : cadernos de informa玢o cultural ".
- Secularism began to be discussed in Portugal back in the 19th century, during the Casino Conferences in 1871, promoted by Antero de Quental.
- Has also translated Antero de Quental, Sophia de Mello Breyner, Nuno J鷇ice, Ant髇io Lobo Antunes, Lu韘 de Cam鮡s among other writers.
- His most famous portrait was that of the poet Antero de Quental in 1889 . In this haunting work Columbano seems to have anticipated Antero's suicide.
- The settlement of the southerly villa of Porto occurred in 1450, by Fern鉶 de Quental, on a hilltop overlooking the southern coast over a wide cove.
- His first lodging would be at the home of Filipe de Quental ( 1824 1892 ), professor of Medicine and paternal uncle of the author Antero de Quental.