- Others believe that the dance originated in the Quilombo itself.
- Among these movements, the most famous being that of the Quilombo of Palmares.
- No contemporary document calls Palmares a quilombo, instead the term mocambo is used.
- Quilombo Tenonde provides space for Capoeira and permacultura ( permaculture-organic farming ).
- When it joins with the Arroio do Quilombo, it becomes the Arroio Pelotas.
- It's difficult to find quilombo in a sentence. 用quilombo造句挺难的
- The most famous quilombo was blacks.
- A 1984 film entitled " Quilombo " depicts the rise and fall of Palmares.
- The quilombo Comunidade Arnesto Penna Carneiro, ocupppy nowadays an area of 1.25 hectares.
- Everyday life in a quilombo offered freedom and the opportunity to revive traditional cultures away from colonial oppression.
- If the Dutch were gone, however, the threat of the now unified quilombo of Palmares remained.
- It also dates from the period the destruction of the Quilombo dos Palmares, Alagoas, in 1695.
- Quilombo dos Palmares was a self-sustaining kingdom of kidnapped Angolans at about the 16th century on.
- The quilombo reached a population somewhere around 30, 000 composed of former slaves and some Amerindian allies.
- Manoel Fernandes Penna had arrived to Monarchs of Portugal, in the region currently situated in the quilombo.
- The governor from that province declared " it is harder to defeat a quilombo than the Dutch invaders ".