- he's very thick with these rabbis .
- i see that she taped a program with rabbi .
- rabbi binder's hand flicked out at ozzie's cheek .
- "stand up again, oscar," rabbi binder said calmly, "and try to assemble your thoughts. "
- the rabbi makes pastoral visits every tuesday
- It's difficult to find rabbis in a sentence. 用rabbis造句挺难的
- rabbi-- private property cannot be confiscated
- the rabbi answered, " well sure . i ve only one gig .
- the rabbi sees one ofthe boxers cross himself
- and the rabbi asked, " can i do anything for you
- rabbi-private property cannot be confiscated
- 1 : 00 . great, rabbi . thank you so much
- a rabbi and a priest attend a boxing match
- whitehatted chef like a rabbi . combustible duck
- uh, rabbi gutterman swung by after the ceremonies
- let me make one thing clear to you, rabbi