- It was one of the first independently produced video games to employ ragdoll physics.
- Like the other Z-Axis developed sports titles, the game features ragdoll physics.
- Many games that use ragdoll physics for their character models can have such glitches happen to them.
- Stair Dismount uses ragdoll physics, so the figure is very floppy as it falls, like a ragdoll.
- Collision response deals with simulating what happens when a collision is detected ( see physics engine, ragdoll physics ).
- It's difficult to find ragdoll physics in a sentence. 用ragdoll physics造句挺难的
- On a technological note, " Hitman : Codename 47 " was one of the first games to use ragdoll physics.
- Ragdoll physics is also present in the game, with drivers capable of being tossed out of their car after high-impact crashes.
- The ragdoll physics in the game noted by reviewers as being " amusing ", and the game's audio work was also praised.
- Besides its ragdoll physics, the game's engine, written in the Borland Delphi programming language, employs realistic concepts such as momentum and gravity.
- I find it extremely satisfying to shoot someone who's been troubling me in a game, love ragdoll physics, and am fastinated by guns.
- If nothing else, something mentioning Tetka should probably be preserved for its historical value ( as being influential in spreading awareness of Ragdoll physics if nothing else ).
- The game's combat uses ragdoll physics, which allows characters to be launched several feet into the air, making it possible to juggle enemies by striking them repeatedly.
- is there going to be ragdoll physics in the game " skate it " for the wii ? Preceding talk ) 02 : 48, 5 June 2008 ( UTC)
- The company became widely known for their 2007 ragdoll physics-based game " Pain ", which was the most downloaded game on the PlayStation Network in 2009.
- There has been a decline of the use of simple gibs in games due to the development of ragdoll physics, which is better able to represent the effects of high-powered attacks.