- Rage 128 was compliant to Direct3D 6 and OpenGL 1.2.
- An ATI Rage 128 graphics chip makes the iMac a good game machine.
- Apple Computer also plans to add Rage 128 graphics accelerator cards in all upcoming computers.
- RAGE 128 added inverse discrete cosine transform ( IDCT ) acceleration to the DVD repertoire.
- I am working with a system having " RAGE 128 PRO AGP 4X TMDS " graphics card, according to dxdiag.
- It's difficult to find rage 128 in a sentence. 用rage 128造句挺难的
- The graphics controller used was the ATI Rage 128 because of its low power, 2D rendering performance, and low cost.
- It also has processor speeds of up to 400 megahertz and a built-in, high-performance ATI RAGE 128 graphics card.
- In an attempt to reclaim the high end, ATI developed and earlier this year released a series of cards based on its Rage 128 chipset.
- He would be happy with a 3dfx Voodoo3, or a card that uses nVidia's older TNT2 chip, or ATI Technology's Rage 128 card.
- The ATI Rage 128 chip, in fact, is now included in all the G3 Macs, which simply means that the Macintosh is now a screaming game machine.
- And Apple has taken the right step by including an ATI Rage 128 graphics card with 16 megabytes of video RAM, which means the computer is an excellent game machine.
- But there are plenty of gamers who also rave about nVIDIA's Riva, ATI's Rage 128, Number Nine's Revolution IV and S3's Savage3 cards.
- NT put them both on the AGP bus and switched between them, and so the board could only operate as a single Rage 128 Pro with the performance of a Rage Fury card.
- Even with initial driver difficulties, Matrox G400 was very competitive . 2D and Direct3D performance were more than competitive with the NVIDIA RIVA TNT2, 3dfx Voodoo3, and ATI Rage 128 Pro.
- The TNT2 offered a higher quality feature-set than some of its competitors, pioneered by the RIVA TNT, such as 3dfx Voodoo3, the Matrox G400, and the ATI Rage 128.