- In 2003 Cage Rage Championships held 3 events, " Cage Rage 2 ".
- Despite some enhancements, it has been seen as very similar to " Streets of Rage 2 ".
- As with " Streets of Rage 2 ", the soundtrack features tracks composed by both Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima.
- Cage Rage 2 was an event held on February 22, 2003 at York Hall, Bethnal Green in London, United Kingdom.
- The next entry in the series, " Streets of Rage 2 " had new graphics and a bigger selection of moves.
- It's difficult to find rage 2 in a sentence. 用rage 2造句挺难的
- Upon release, " Streets of Rage 2 " received wide critical acclaim, with scores above 90 % from most video game magazines at the time.
- The original game was released for the iPhone and iPod touch in April 2011 . " Streets of Rage 2 " is also available on the PlayStation Network.
- They are considered ahead of their time, " Streets of Rage 2 " ( 1992 ) in particular is considered " revolutionary " and ahead of its time, Danger.
- On August 29, 2007, " Streets of Rage 2 " was released on Xbox Live Arcade for the Microsoft Xbox 360 console, featuring filtered graphics and online co-operative play.
- The soundtrack for 1992 video game " Streets of Rage 2 " is the least difficult " Streets of Rage " soundtrack to find, having been released in the United States.
- "Streets of Rage 2 " has been considered by many to be one of the Stuff " and GameFAQs, and as one of the greatest retro games by sites such as NowGamer and BuzzFeed.
- The game's soundtrack was composed by Yuzo Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima, who had both worked on " Streets of Rage 2 ", and features influences from Detroit's experimental, gabber, and trance music.
- The soundtracks for " Streets of Rage " ( 1991 ) and " Streets of Rage 2 " ( 1992 ) were influenced by trancey electronic textures that would feel as comfortable in a nightclub as a video game ."
- The game features several enhancements over " Streets of Rage " and " Streets of Rage 2 " such as a more complex plot, multiple endings, longer levels, increased difficulty, more in-depth scenarios and faster gameplay.
- In " Bare Knuckle III ", the Japanese language version of " Streets of Rage 3 ", Blaze, along with Axel, has rejoined the police force after the events of " Streets of Rage 2 ".