- The raging trend of reforms is irresistible .
- She stands alone, in a steaming rage .
- He was in a rage at not seeing foker .
- Occasionally, joe gets into a good-sized rage .
- Fly into a rage at the slightest provocation .
- It's difficult to find rage in a sentence. 用rage造句挺难的
- What a rage you have for marrying people !
- The raging tide of revolution surges forward .
- Disappointment raged in flora manhood .
- He went off his head, like a mad bull with rage .
- He faced the raging crowd with defiance .
- For a while rummy was the rage .
- He bleated his objections in a helpless rage .
- Bolts of all kinds became the rage at the market ...
- Table tennis became all the rage from then .
- One night, a dreadful storm was raging .