- Some spray would arch over the front ramp .
- The approach ramp is a double deck roadway structure .
- Ely raced his 50 horsepower engine and started to roll down the ramp .
- Starting from point o a ball is pushed up the suceessively higher ramps .
- One of the photographs revealed a minute aircraft close to an inclined ramp .
- It's difficult to find ramped in a sentence. 用ramped造句挺难的
- He has the upper floor and ramps are fitted everywhere for his convenience .
- We drive up the long ramp and stop in front of the jal check-in counter .
- The wave broke over the jetty and flung the object on the wet wooden boards of the ramp .
- At tyrwhitt's instigation a number of his cruisers were fitted with a ramp over the forward 6-inch gun .
- Wide, gently sloping ramps provided easy passage for those who walked with difficulty, or not at all .
- Up , up , using the whole ramp , hands on the ground
- So i , with my push broom in hand , climbed the ramps
- Research on control strategy of expressway on - ramp
- Ramps for wheel - chaired patrons at suitable locations
- See the children ramping about in the playground