- However, the companions arrive and overthrow the water rat army.
- Sources talking about government conspiracies and coverups, rat armies, secret labs?
- He succeeds in killing some, but Ben remains, and turns the remaining rat army against Willard.
- Huddled around their fires, the Deptford Mice are worried : the mystical bats have fled the attic, and underground a new rat army is being mustered.
- According to Reporters Without Borders, the suspects belonged to a gang called the " Rat Army " that operated in the Port-au-Prince district of Bel-Air.
- It's difficult to find rat army in a sentence. 用rat army造句挺难的
- At the end of the game, with all the areas saved from the ravaging rat army, the Scratch Cats manage to defeat Washington and Jefferson in a showdown in their space base.
- In the end, it was the rat army who rose up to finally defeat the entity, becoming the heroes of the war, and expelled the mice from the land's governing body forever for their treachery.