- The school's 8.5 acres overlooking the Reedy River in Tuscan village.
- The success of " Reedy River " primarily inspired the Australian folk music revival of the 1950s.
- Lake Conestee was created when the Reedy River was dammed at the Conestee Mill in about 1892.
- The park's most striking feature is a unique pedestrian bridge that curves around a waterfall on the Reedy River.
- "' Cleveland Park "'is the largest park in greenway along Richland Creek and the Reedy River near center city.
- It's difficult to find reedy river in a sentence. 用reedy river造句挺难的
- The "'Reedy River "'is a tributary of the Saluda River, about long, in northwestern South Carolina in the United States.
- For example, the diesel fuel that gushed into the Reedy River in South Carolina last year from a Colonial Pipeline Co.
- His widow filed for administration of the estate on October 2, 1782 in the Ninety-Six District as Sarah'Stephens'Bowman of Reedy River.
- Anchored in the Falls Park on the Reedy, the Liberty Bridge ( a pedestrian suspension bridge ) crosses over the Reedy River.
- The band received much attention after performing in the very successful Sydney New Theatre production of the musical Reedy River, by Dick Diamond.
- Since 2010, the field has hosted a neutral site game of the Reedy River Rivalry between the Clemson Tigers and South Carolina Gamecocks.
- The largest, in 1996, spilled almost a million gallons that traveled 34 miles down the Reedy River in South Carolina and killed 35n000 fish.
- Highlights included fourth-place finishes at the World's Best 10K and Cooper River Bridge Run in 2003 and two wins at the Reedy River Run.
- Construction boomed in the 1870s such as the establishment of a bridge over the Reedy River, new mills on the river and new railroads.
- Hopkin covered three Donovan songs : " Lord Of The Reedy River ", " Happiness Runs " and " Voyage of the Moon ".