- It is now known as Reef HQ Great Barrier Reef Aquarium.
- Another light source in reef aquariums today is metal halide lighting.
- It is found in mainly in a reef aquarium or marine aquarium.
- Members of this genus are sometimes found in reef aquariums.
- Members of this family are sometimes found in reef aquariums.
- It's difficult to find reef aquariums in a sentence. 用reef aquariums造句挺难的
- Pectiniids are sought after for the reef aquarium trade.
- Some types of aquaria such as reef aquariums and photosynthetic life within the tank.
- It is also known to eat flatworms, a common pest in reef aquariums.
- The duncan coral generally prefers to inhabit an established reef aquarium if brought into captivity.
- They are popular with reef aquarium hobbyists.
- ReefHQ was originally known as Great Barrier Reef Aquarium when it opened on 14 June 1987.
- The growth of these corals is rapid and they can be kept in a reef aquarium.
- They are reef-safe, and can be kept with any invertebrates in a reef aquarium.
- Overall most seasoned reef aquarists do not recommend keeping this species in a reef aquarium due to these habits.
- In reef aquariums, parasitic isopods can become a pest, endangering the fish and possibly injuring the aquarium keeper.