- By 2007, the foundation had deployed 550, 000 reef balls worldwide.
- Sarawak to use reef balls to stop turtle killings
- Reef Ball also participates in education and outreach regarding environmental stewardship and coral reefs.
- He wondered, why not add human ash and make the reef balls into memorials?
- Over 550, 000 Reef Balls have been deployed in more than 4, 000 projects.
- It's difficult to find reef balls in a sentence. 用reef balls造句挺难的
- The use of reef balls as breakwaters and for beach stabilization has also been extensively studied.
- Scientists recently deployed concrete reef balls in an attempt to provide habitat for fish and coral.
- Designed systems ( such as reef balls ) can be modified to achieve a variety of goals.
- The piers would be reconstructed to encourage marine growth, by having reef balls to attract fish populations.
- It can run as high as $ 5, 000, depending upon the model of reef ball chosen.
- Eternal Reefs has placed about 200 reef ball memorials since its founding, mostly along the Gulf Coast states.
- Holes are bored in the hollow concrete reef balls to allow small fish to come and go as they please.
- The newest are the man-made reef balls, which are underwater " hotels " for small fish.
- Reef balls can be found in almost every coastal state in the United States, and on every continent including Antarctica.
- Cremated remains are sometimes placed inside concrete coral reef balls, and ceremoniously placed in the sea as part of a reef ecosystem.