- Forresters Beach is well known for its reef breaks to surfers.
- For example, there are Beach breaks, Reef breaks and Point breaks.
- The main peak at Windansea is a reef break.
- Some artificial harbours also create new reef break waves.
- Thirroul is an exposed beach and reef break, and has reliable surf all year.
- It's difficult to find reef break in a sentence. 用reef break造句挺难的
- This is an exposed reef break facing the Pacific Ocean filled with rocks and corals.
- Teahupo'o is a reef break.
- Lanuza is noted as a surfing destination with its various surfing areas from Reef Breaks to Beach Breaks.
- Spending a week on a small island rimmed by winding reef breaks allows many opportunities for personal success and failure.
- These waves are really just a form of beach or reef break, but breaking very close to the shore.
- There a number of surf sports including beach breaks and reef breaks that produce punchy peaks and nice shaped waves.
- Low-lying islands in the 92-island archipelago also face severe beach erosion if the barrier reefs break apart.
- The travel guides promised plenty of reef breaks and consistent swells, as well as calm, shell-covered beaches.
- "' Pipeline "'is a surf reef break located in Hawaii, off Ehukai Beach Park in swells.
- _Good Sumateran Surf Charters, Mentawi Islands, Indonesia : Full-service live-aboard charters to explore remote reef breaks.