remain in a state of flux造句
- Like the network itself, these developing norms remain in a state of flux and vary from community to community.
- But the Jets still remain in a state of flux, and it has worn on the city, team officials and the players.
- Modulated images open up new perspectives and insights on the subject, the artistic development of a piece of art remains in a state of flux.
- But, in other ways, the FAA remains in a state of flux that its critics contend will keep public suspicion aroused about its ability to adequately monitor commercial aviation.
- It's difficult to find remain in a state of flux in a sentence. 用remain in a state of flux造句挺难的