- Sheree grew up in Illawong and attended Menai High School in Sydney's Sutherland Shire
- Her graduation film, " On the Wire ", won the school's Sutherland Trophy.
- Woodstock took the first ever Central League crown as well as that year's Sutherland Cup as provincial champions.
- Purdue's Sutherland ran back the ensuing kickoff 51 yards, giving his team the ball on the Washington 35.
- To be sure, " inflationary pressures could filter through the U . S . economy in another 6 months to 8 months, " said Altamira's Sutherland.
- It's difficult to find s sutherland in a sentence. 用s sutherland造句挺难的
- His has composed serious concert works for instruments including the piano, classical guitar, flute and clarinet and he is the resident conductor of Sydney's Sutherland Shire Symphony Orchestra.
- In Weisburd's Sutherland Address to the American Society of Criminology in 2015 he argued that the consistency of crime concentrations across cities and across time was so great that it suggested a Law of Crime Concentration at Places.
- Saskatchewan's Sutherland Curling Club won the men's event, having to win four straight games in the process after finishing the pool round in a three way tie for second place at a 4-2 record.