- Sanborn / Shuman and Sabine Auken / Zenkel of Germany have won three medals.
- Although he won the quadrennial Mixed Teams in 2004 with Sabine Auken and a French pair.
- Another title, the Transnational Mixed Teams, was won by a cosmopolitan group : Zia Mahmood of England, Sabine Auken of Germany, and Catherine D'Ovidio and Paul Chemla of France.
- Two women, Daniela von Arnim and Sabine Auken were runners-up in 2005 the last time there was one woman in the winning pair, Jenny Ryman and Gavin Wolpert ( who later married ).
- His latest, " Misplay these Hands with Me ", has earned rave reviews and was short listed for the 2008 Master Point Press Book of the Year award, which his book " I Love This Game ", with Sabine Auken, won in 2006.
- It's difficult to find sabine auken in a sentence. 用sabine auken造句挺难的