- Rare subtypes include carcinoid tumors, bronchial gland carcinomas and sarcomatoid carcinomas.
- Under the 2nd revision ( 1981 ) of the WHO classification, it was considered a subtype of sarcomatoid carcinomas ".
- Sarcomatoid carcinomas are unique among lung carcinomas in that, although they are considered carcinomas, they contain cytological and tissue architectural features that are usually characteristic of sarcoma.
- Finally, some rare forms of breast cancer ( e . g ., sarcomatoid carcinoma, histological grade, presence of cancer in small vessels ( vascular invasion ), expression of hormone receptors and of oncogenes like HER2 / neu.
- Some of the more well known include the lesions containing pseudo-sarcomatous components : spindle cell carcinoma ( containing elongated cells resembling connective tissue cancers ), giant cell carcinoma ( containing huge, bizarre, multinucleated cells ), and sarcomatoid carcinoma ( mixtures of spindle and giant cell carcinoma ).
- It's difficult to find sarcomatoid carcinoma in a sentence. 用sarcomatoid carcinoma造句挺难的