- I was, and am, a great man for sausages .
- Clara did not enjoy her sausage .
- He would have referred to the excellent quality of the sausages .
- There was a string of tiny clouds shaped like miniature plump sausages .
- Feliks went to the bar and asked for a glass of ale and a cold sausage .
- It's difficult to find sausages in a sentence. 用sausages造句挺难的
- I have more than once seen madame curie nibbling two thin rounds of sausage .
- I might just as well put the troops that have been landed straight through the sausage machine .
- I engaged a boy with a bicycle to go round and sell hot sausages in the streets .
- Those who were still older, and could reach the tables, marched about munching contentedly at meat bones and bologna sausages .
- I often think it would be nicer to breakfast in a respectable way in the dining room, with grapefruit all chilled and cut, and waffles or pancakes with sausage .
- I ' m irish . i ' d sizzle up iike a sausage
- Analysis of aroma components in fermented sausage
- Stan , you heard the sausage . you ' re 2 for 58
- Study on haccp systerm implied in pork sausage process
- " sausage take longer to fry , " the goblin said