- he insisted on seeing about the arrangements .
- well, we 'll soon see about that !
- i will have to see about getting the roof mended .
- evidently, she was going to see about his dinner .
- we will go to see about that .
- It's difficult to find saw about in a sentence. 用saw about造句挺难的
- you 'll have to take the trouble of going there to see about it .
- well, ms. smith, let us go in and see about the rooms .
- i came to see about giving a dance in my new barn .
- there is money in it, if i could only see about getting it published .
- we may as well stow these things away and go up to town to see about our guns .
- "i want to see about these lands of mine-i mean of yours-of the railroad's," annixter commenced at once .
- -i gotta go see about a delivery .-thanks, frank
- i gotta go see about a delivery .-thanks, frank
- "i ll go over and see about it, " said hurstwood
- "you said i should come this morning to see about work-