- Its public funding is supplemented by private donations raised through the San Marino Schools Endowment Foundation.
- They asked what happened to money from bingo nights, school endowment funds and bequests to the church.
- In 2001, the AEE expanded its mandate nationwide and created The American Public School Endowments to handle this enlarged mission.
- In May 1911, the Commonwealth Government acquired the Brisbane Grammar School endowment, and renamed the site the Kelvin Grove Defence Reserve.
- Mitchell said in response to charges by parishioners at St . Robert's that money had disappeared from a school endowment fund there.
- It's difficult to find school endowment in a sentence. 用school endowment造句挺难的
- The general size of the barracks site also demonstrates the site's early history as the Brisbane Grammar School endowment, from 1879 to 1911.
- In 2011, a group of alumni created the Polytechnic School Endowment, with the goal to gather additional resources from alumni and companies-a pioneer in Brazilian universities.
- In his will, however, Greif left the proceeds from the auction of his large farm, house and equipment to the high school endowment _ easily $ 1 million.
- Under Christ-Janer's presidency, the schools endowment was raised to the highest level in its history, the campus was renovated and school began offering four year degrees.
- It wouldn't be like Robinson to move his family _ to distance himself from his school endowment and his community involvement _ when he knows he can still win games here.
- In 1967, the college acquired the Nayook site, its first and only rural campus, with the intention to use the area for a plantation, as part of a School Endowment Pine Plantations program.
- Better financial aid packages, made possible by the stock market boom's effect on school endowments, also lure students who otherwise couldn't afford Ivy League tuition, which is about $ 35, 000 per year.
- In 1996, the high school reconstruction was begun and the school is now equipped with new laboratories, classrooms, and ethernet connections, supported mainly by bond issues and rigorous fund-raising by the San Marino Schools Endowment.
- John E . Trainer, Jr . served as the sixth Bolles President / Headmaster from 2002 until 2012 and oversaw growth of the Bartram campus, creation of an elementary school in Ponte Vedra Beach, and boosting the schools endowment.
- Forty years later and with the university facing tough financial times, the school's stance has turned into a dispute over the $ 6 million art school endowment and has drawn New York's former governor, Mario Cuomo, into the fight.