- The rain left the pitch soft and receptive to seam bowling.
- Expecting the wicket to help seam bowling, the visitors included Wickremasinghe and all-rounder Dharmasena.
- The Australian batsmen struggled in the conditions against the seam bowling of Alec Kennedy.
- Caddick took three for five in 18 balls in a sustained spell of seam bowling.
- Another good example of seam bowling technique are the fast bowlers Courtney Walsh & Curtly Ambrose.
- It's difficult to find seam bowling in a sentence. 用seam bowling造句挺难的
- Sheriyar has had an impressive career taking over 600 wickets with his fast medium seam bowling.
- England sent New Zealand in to bat but failed to capitalize on ideal seam bowling conditions.
- Stewart punished some wayward New Zealand seam bowling, particularly from Cairns, whose six overs cost 36.
- Zaheer took 5-95 in 23 overs in a brilliant spell of left-arm swing and seam bowling.
- Expecting the wicket to help seam bowling, the visitors included Pramodaya Wickremasinghe and all-rounder Kumara Dharmasena.
- On 21 August 2013, Kerrigan made his Test match debut along with seam bowling all-rounder Chris Woakes.
- From then on Tate developed as a tireless fast-medium bowler and the founder of modern seam bowling.
- New Zealand was reeling at 29 for three after Srinath bowled impressively in helpful seam bowling conditions.
- The third test of the series was played at Headingley, traditionally known to be conducive for seam bowling.
- Bangladesh's bowlers kept a tidy length to trouble the West Indies batsmen in conditions conducive to seam bowling.