- This stifles the development of the financial sector .
- Sectors of it represent corresponding fractions of a wavelength .
- I reiterated that defenses in the southern sector should be perfected .
- This sector is small in relation to its enormous rural population .
- This approach parallels procedures in other sectors of the economy .
- It's difficult to find sector in a sentence. 用sector造句挺难的
- A sector of a cylindrical capacitor may thus be utilized as an energy filter .
- Different sectors of society seek different benefits from agricultural research .
- Promotion of the informal sector is not, however, without its disadvantages .
- The beam scans a circular area in the form of a sector which sweeps around and around .
- If so, there is a case for policy devices to attract workers to the sector .
- The first sector explains the characteristics of agricultural policies in industrial countries .
- The lack of capital is major constraint on activities in the informal sector .
- The out flow of redundant labor from the rural sector would raise the land-labor ratio .
- The island of leros is divided by two narrow necks of land into three hilly sectors .
- The last two decades have witnessed a marked turnaround in india's food-grain sector .