- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- It could then have served as a trusty shield .
- What are you doing with those swords and shields ?
- The shielding is only perfect .
- You can not shield this criminal from prosecution .
- It's difficult to find shield in a sentence. 用shield造句挺难的
- Now, colleagues shielded him as best they could .
- The police officer shielded the child with her body .
- I can't think of a single reason for shielding them .
- The outermost electron is shielded from the nucleus .
- I tried to shield him against prying journalists .
- Whatever happened, she could shield herself no longer .
- Winter now casts a shield before the russian armies .
- We fear that the removal of our shield might tempt aggression .
- I found out after, hymie got me out from the shield .
- Heat transfer and shielding tests will be completed in 1976 .