- Silicon nitride has the formula Si 3 N 4.
- The chemical formula of pabstite is Ba ( Sn, Ti ) Si 3 O 9.
- They are solid solution of silicon nitride ( Si 3 N 4 ) and exist in three basic forms.
- It has the chemical formula Si 3 H 8, and is a liquid at standard temperature and pressure.
- Gatterman synthesized and characterized Si 2 Cl 6, Si 3 Cl 8 and also the selfigniting P 2 H 4.
- It's difficult to find si 3 in a sentence. 用si 3造句挺难的
- This is due to the smooth homogeneity of the Si 3 N 4 film compared with polycrystalline film which has tiny irregularities.
- These systems are mostly fabricated from silicon ( Si ), silicon nitride ( Si 3 N 4 ), or polymers.
- It reacts with silicon nitride, Si 3 N 4 in a stream of ammonia at 1800 1900 癈 to form BeSiN 2.
- "' Andradite "'is a species of the nesosilicate, with formula Ca 3 Fe 2 Si 3 O 12.
- Planar slot-waveguides have been fabricated in different material systems such as Si / SiO 2 and Si 3 N 4 / SiO 2.
- The boron framework of YB 41 Si 1.2 consists of five B 12 icosahedra ( I1 I5 ) and a B 12 Si 3 polyhedron shown in figure 8a.
- It has the same crystal structure as ?-Si 3 N 4 with a hexagonal network of tetrahedrally ( sp 3 ) bonded carbon and trigonal planar nitrogen ( sp 2 ).
- After a long gap, continuous postponement of the film release took place . In that while the film's title was changed from S3 to Si 3 for acquiring tax exemption.
- Almandine, Fe 2 + 3 Al 2 Si 3 O 12, is the ferrous iron end member of the class of garnet minerals representing an important group of rock-forming transition zone.
- It was not until 1991 that Edward S . Grew established dissakisite as the actual Mg dominant allanite mineral with formula Ca ( Ce, La ) MgAl 2 Si 3 O 12 ( OH ).