- Sinus rhythm can often be maintained with quinidine .
- The cold congested his sinuses .
- Sinus bradycardia occurs when the heart rate falls below 60 .
- This normal variation in rhythm is known as sinus arrhythmia .
- Sinus arrhythmia also tends to disappear with advancing age .
- It's difficult to find sinus in a sentence. 用sinus造句挺难的
- Reversion to sinus rhythm, by means of electrical countershock, is indicated .
- Urine may drain through one or more skin sinuses to the exterior .
- They can block air passages or sinus channels to cause a variety of grief .
- The rest of the systemic venous return is diverted into the right horn of the sinus .
- Excessive sympathetic drive is by far the most common cause of sinus tachycardia .
- Carotid sinus pressure has little or no effect on the atrial rate in atrial flutter .
- These cell clusters in the central part of the sinus node are all around the sinus node artery .
- Purkinje fibers are driven ("over driven") by the sinus node at twice their intrinsic rate .
- Comparative studies between the sinus node and the atrioventricular node have revealed relatively few histological differences .
- An increase in extracellular potassium does in fact shift the pacemaker within the sinus node from the cephalic to the caudal portion .