- The inverse of its slope is the speed of light .
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes .
- The slopes of the hills were planted with tea bushes .
- The slopes of the roofs are shown in the figure .
- It's difficult to find slope in a sentence. 用slope造句挺难的
- Slowly, steadily, it ascended the slope .
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- Rates of flow are represented by the slopes .
- Our lawn slopes down to the river .
- The car can 't come up , as the slope is so steep .
- Let 's slide down this grassy slope .
- The sun was sloping and the streets were cool .
- The road sloped gently to the lake .
- Mr. slope had never been an immoral man .
- The car sloped swiftly now down academy street .