- "' The Forcible Entry Act 1381 "'( 5 Ric 2 St 1 c 7 ) was an Parliament of the Kingdom of England.
- During the weigh-ins the day prior to the 2011 fight, both men weighed in at just under the 13 st 3 lb mark, being 13 st 2 lb and 13 st 1 lb respectively.
- Additionally, they are provided insurance related to tort liability as specified in SC ST 1-11-140 and workers'compensation as specified in SC ST 23-1-60 and SC ST 42-1-130 while working in a law enforcement capacity.
- The "'Sedition Act 1661 "'( 13 Car 2 St 1 c 1 ) was an Charles II, it is no longer in force, but some of its provisions continue to survive today in the Treason Act 1695 and the Treason Felony Act 1848.
- However, the Pro _ Cee'd GT starts at GBP?9, 995-making it GBP?890 cheaper than a basic Golf GTi and ?000 less than an equivalent spec Ford Focus ST 1, with the Tech model being ?500 less than the equivalent Focus ST 2 ( prices correct at time of writing ).
- It's difficult to find st 1 in a sentence. 用st 1造句挺难的
- As with Simon Templar ( Roger Moore's character in the television series " The Saint " ), Lord Brett Sinclair's car has personalised number plates of his initials : Templar's were " ST 1 ", Sinclair's are " BS 1 " ( except for one scene in the episode " The Gold Napoleon, " where the car has its original UK registration number PPP 6H instead ).