- By this means, the ST 2 B-tree is expected to minimize the effect caused by data skew in space and data changes with time.
- The ST 2 B-tree utilizes this feature to tune the index online in order to adjust the space partitioning to make itself accommodate to the data changes with time.
- During the weigh-ins the day prior to the 2011 fight, both men weighed in at just under the 13 st 3 lb mark, being 13 st 2 lb and 13 st 1 lb respectively.
- Other satellites that provides K u band covers Indonesia are Palapa D, MEASAT 3 / 3A, JCSAT-4B, AsiaSat 5, ST 2, Chinasat 11, Korea Telecom Koreasat 8 / ABS 2 ( 2nd half 2013 ).
- He is noted for his immense size, and at 207 cm ( 6 ft 9 ?in ) in height, and 153 kg ( 24 st 2 lb, 338 lb ) in weight, he is both taller and heavier than older brother Will.
- It's difficult to find st 2 in a sentence. 用st 2造句挺难的
- The National's official betting partner, Betfred, put Seabass ( 11 st 2 lb ), On His Own ( 10 st 10 lb ), and Prince De Beauchene ( 11 st 3 lb ) as joint-favourites upon announcement of the handicaps.
- However, the Pro _ Cee'd GT starts at GBP?9, 995-making it GBP?890 cheaper than a basic Golf GTi and ?000 less than an equivalent spec Ford Focus ST 1, with the Tech model being ?500 less than the equivalent Focus ST 2 ( prices correct at time of writing ).