- This is addressed by winglets and the models with an enclosed cockpit also have conventional fuselage stabilising surfaces that contribute to yaw stability.
- Most aircraft feature an empennage incorporating vertical and horizontal stabilising surfaces which stabilise the flight dynamics of pitch, as well as housing control surfaces.
- This contained a horizontal stabilising surface for the front two-thirds of its length : the rear part also had a fixed vertical surface.
- A relatively early example is provided by the flying-wing gliders of the Horten brothers during the 1930s, whose wing tips flexed upwards in flight to act as stabilising surfaces.
- It's difficult to find stabilising surface in a sentence. 用stabilising surface造句挺难的