- the alloy has excellent thermal stability .
- why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- general stability has been achieved in the country .
- recessing the oxidizer tube improves stability .
- the situation is tending towards stability .
- It's difficult to find stabilities in a sentence. 用stabilities造句挺难的
- the stability of the gage will be seriously impaired .
- a "bad" trip can destroy a person's stability .
- this book is concerned with the stability of rock slopes .
- keeping the pilot's weight low helped with stability .
- its stability is only maintained by indirect repercussions .
- she fretted, however, at last, over the lack of stability .
- the queen expressed stability in every part of her body .
- the drag perturbations have a minor effect on stability criteria .
- the question of stability of an equilibrium is very important .
- stability also depends upon the flexibility of the local economy .