- It stars stage actress Marguerite Clark in her first motion picture.
- It stars stage veterans Bill Irwin and Kate Burton.
- The disc gradually cools in what is known as the T Tauri star stage.
- One game, two vastly different sides of baseball sharing the All-Star stage.
- The holiday weekend reaches the star stage tomorrow when five major league fillies run in the Gazelle Handicap.
- It's difficult to find star stage in a sentence. 用star stage造句挺难的
- Morgan is an accomplished Bodhr醤 ( Irish drum ) player and has a BAF 1 Star Stage Combat Certificate.
- The ceremony took place on 1 December 2013 at the Star Stage @ KWC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Some of Williams'greatest feats came on the All-Star stage, where he has the second most homers and most RBIs ever.
- Michael Jordan's return to the All-Star stage was most memorable, despite a few nice moments, for the dunk he missed.
- In Nashville, meanwhile, themes of patriotism, generosity and defiance of terrorism sounded as top country stars staged the third benefit concert of the weekend.
- After both stars have passed through the giant star stage, the end result will be a pair of co-orbiting white dwarfs in about eight billion years.
- Bening plays a star stage actress in London's West End seeking revenge on a manipulative lover in the movie adopted from the Somerset Maugham novel " Theatre ."
- The series pilot entitled " Killer on a Horseback " starring Rod Cameron aired in February 1956 on an episode of the NBC anthology series " Star Stage ".
- Actress Irene Tedrow, who played in an all-star stage revival of " Our Town " with Henry Fonda and was nominated for two Emmy awards, has died.
- Initially very hot, the disk later cools in what is known as the T tauri star stage; here, formation of small dust grains made of rocks and ice is possible.