- Repeated observations had already led to the discovery of two star streams by Kapteyn and Halm was able to identify a third ( Halm 1911 ) associated with what he called " Orion-type " stars.
- He worked on the motions of star streams in the Milky Way Galaxy, and was director of the Yale-Columbia Southern Station in Johannesburg and Canberra, as well as Director of the Rutherford Observatory at Columbia.
- In 1911, J . K . E . Halm, then the Chief Assistant, put forward a pioneering paper on stellar dynamics in which he hypothesized that the star streams discovered by Kapteyn arose from a Maxwellian distribution of stellar velocities.
- Heublein's line of pre-mixed alcoholic cocktails included traditional drinks like Manhattans, martinis, stingers, sidecars, and daiquiris, as well as trendier drinks such as the popular Brass Monkey, Star Stream Tiki and Hobo's Wife.
- It's difficult to find star streams in a sentence. 用star streams造句挺难的