- Betham was baptised on 1 January 1777 and raised in Stonham Aspal.
- Surrounding villages include Mickfield, Little Stonham and Pettaugh.
- Stonham Aspal has undergone many boundary changes over time.
- Some of her manuscripts were accidentally burned at Stonham.
- Hi there, I am currently editing the page'Stonham Aspal '.
- It's difficult to find stonham in a sentence. 用stonham造句挺难的
- Stonham graduated from Rose Bruford College in 1977.
- It has a post-office under Stonham.
- Stonham Aspal Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School caters for ages 5 11.
- The club is currently sponsored by Stonham Barns.
- He served incumbencies at Lanteglos, Great Bricet, Little Finborough and Stonham Aspal.
- In 1993 the club won the Senior Cup again, beating Stonham Aspal 5 2.
- His successor as Abbot is Paul Stonham.
- MI5 officer Ronnie Stonham had an office in the BBC and took part in vetting procedures.
- The largest employer in the village is Stonham Hedgerow, a family business manufacturing jams and preserves.
- Stonham Aspal is mentioned in Domesday Book as " Estuna ", in the Bosmere hundred of Suffolk.