- Rose worked for the Conf閐閞ation des syndicats nationaux labour union.
- She is a former labour union leader of the Centrale des syndicats du Qu閎ec.
- Members of The Syndicats include Yes who was the lead guitarist for this track.
- Unlike the " syndicats intercommunaux " these four latter types of municipal associations can levy taxes.
- From 1988 to 1990, he was president of the F閐閞ation nationale des syndicats autonomes de l enseighment sup閞ieur.
- It's difficult to find syndicats in a sentence. 用syndicats造句挺难的
- H . L ., ?Les syndicats de fabricants sont-ils un obstacle au progr鑣 des Industries?
- In 1968, he became president of the Montreal central council of the Conf閐閞ation des syndicats nationaux ( CSN ).
- Subsequent laws created new types of municipal associations that sometimes compete and overlap with the " syndicats intercommunaux ".
- Between 1979 and 1986, he was the president of the F閐閞ation Nationale des Syndicats d'Exploitants d'Agricoles.
- Conseil de la Concurrence, 26 June 1990, D閏ision N?90-D-21 Syndicats d'artistes-interpr鑤es.
- Police are investigating whether the seven attacks were linked to a labor dispute between McDonald's and the union Centrale Syndicats Nationaux.
- They were also endorsed by the Montreal Central Council of the Conf閐閞ation des syndicats nationaux which represents 125, 000 members in Quebec.
- It is distinct from Confederation of Trade Unions of Burundi ( " Conf閐閞ation des Syndicats du Burundi ", COSYBU ).
- In February 1958 the African branches of FO became an independent organization, " Conf閐閞ation Africaine des Syndicats Libres-FO ".
- Following the PQ's defeat, he was hired by the Conf閐閞ation des syndicats nationaux ( CSN ), as a communication specialist.