- The ministry also implied it won't rescue Yamaichi.
- A few neat visual effects can't rescue it from mediocrity.
- But it couldn't rescue her husband George's failing presidency.
- Heaven knows what would have happened if he hadn't rescued me.
- "Then I realized I couldn't rescue Stephen,"
- It's difficult to find t rescue in a sentence. 用t rescue造句挺难的
- Eighty-eight people killed means 88 people who weren't rescued.
- The merchant ships couldn't rescue Fauconnier due to the rough conditions.
- Hogan would have almost certainly been executed if he wasn't rescued.
- Some U . S . investors said Japan shouldn't rescue troubled companies.
- But sometimes even a " stallion " can't rescue a preacher.
- Lavish productions won't rescue it from the widespread critical condemnation it so richly deserves.
- That worried investors, and probably won't rescue his reputation at home, analysts said.
- And she hasn't rescued anyone from a burning car or played hero at a bloody accident.
- You can't rescue the decoupage; avoid trouble by using shellac or oil-based varnish.
- They couldn't rescue them, " said Zubeyde Sezen of her neighbor's house.