tainted blood scandal造句
- The Red Cross has been forced out of the field as a result of the tainted blood scandal.
- Former Prime Minister Laurent Fabius on Tuesday was acquitted of manslaughter in France's highly charged tainted blood scandal.
- A former senior official at the ministry was arrested in October in connection with the tainted blood scandal . ( may)
- The convictions were the first in a wide-ranging tainted blood scandal that shook Japan's powerful bureaucracy and pharmaceutical industry.
- Former Health Minister Edmond Herve was convicted but never punished in what was the most spectacular of three trials over the tainted blood scandal.
- It's difficult to find tainted blood scandal in a sentence. 用tainted blood scandal造句挺难的
- Paris prosecutors said Monday they would appeal a court's decision to dismiss a case against 30 people implicated in an AIDS-tainted blood scandal.
- The tainted blood scandal, in which 1, 300 people were contaminated with the AIDS virus, deeply shook public confidence in France's health system.
- A former health minister and thirty other doctors and health administrators are to stand trial in France's ongoing tainted blood scandal, judicial sources said Thursday.
- The Canadian Red Cross was fined $ 5, 000 for its role in the tainted blood scandal and agreed to plead guilty to distributing a contaminated drug.
- As a legislator, Edano played a role in the government response to the HIV-tainted blood scandal of 1995 and the financial industry reorganization of 1998.
- The chairman of French automaker Renault has been indicted in the long-running investigation of government responsibility for an AIDS-tainted blood scandal, Renault said Monday.
- A former health minister who was convicted _ but escaped without punishment _ for his role in France's tainted blood scandal said Friday he will not appeal.
- Prosecutors recommended charges be dropped against a former health minister suspected of a role in the tainted blood scandal that shook France a decade ago, judicial officials said Thursday.
- Kan, an earlier party president who lost to Hatoyama in 1999, won popularity in the 1990s as health minister for his handling of an HIV-tainted blood scandal.
- Former Prime Minister Laurent Fabius and another minister were acquitted Tuesday in France's tainted blood scandal, but a third minister was convicted for his role in two HIV contaminations.