- His character is tainted by self-seeking .
- Meat will readily taint in close weather .
- This disease of money and greed taints other people .
- Such is the taint in us .
- Everything possible should be done to free them from the economic taint .
- It's difficult to find tainted in a sentence. 用tainted造句挺难的
- Then, slowly, he began to take a terrible joy in his taint .
- If the antibody reacted, the blood was tainted and should be discarded .
- Put a piece of tainted meat in distilled water, and microbes go merrily to work .
- The shop was close and hot, and the atmosphere seemed tainted with the smell of coffins .
- Hitherto barchester had escaped the taint of any extreme rigor of church doctrine .
- The wreaths of smoke curled up in such fanciful whorls from his opium tainted cigarette .
- Yet up to the end of 1965, every case for twenty years or more was tainted by russian "sticky fingers" .
- Our supreme object stands before us, namely, to cleanse the soil of europe from the filthy nazi-fascist taint .
- He felt only the taint of such a transaction between a man like trenor and a girl like lily bart .
- Rejoice, oh king; for the taint is removed from your blood and the stain from your crown. justice, long delayed, is at last triumphant .