- Technikon Natal was founded by Dr Samuel George Campbell in 1907.
- She taught Fine Arts at the Technikon Natal in Durban from 1980 to 1983.
- Finally in April 2002, ML Sultan merged with Technikon Natal to form the Durban University of Technology.
- In August 1991, the approval of the Certification Council for Technikon Education authorized Technikon Natal to issue its own certificates or diplomas to graduates, representing an important development for technikons.
- He taught in the Fine Art Departments of the Technikon Natal and the Technikon Witwatersrand before being appointed in 2004 Associate Professor in the School of Arts of the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg where he is currently Professor of Fine Art.
- It's difficult to find technikon natal in a sentence. 用technikon natal造句挺难的
- The court held that section 186 ( 1 ) ( b ) relates to the first expectation only, but the Labour Court later found, in " McInnes v Technikon Natal ", that its decision in " Dierks " had been incorrect.