- This allowed the transference of morpho-syntactical elements into Tehuelche.
- El Tehuelche Airport is located 10 km northwest of the city centre.
- He was taken prisoner by a Tehuelche aboriginal tribe and condemned to death.
- The Tehuelche language is also near extinction.
- The northern Tehuelche were conquered and later assimilated by the Mapuche during the Araucanization of Patagonia.
- It's difficult to find tehuelche in a sentence. 用tehuelche造句挺难的
- During this period he met the Tehuelche chief, Inacayal, who was hospitable to him.
- The aircraft were named for the Ranquel and Tehuelche peoples, different groups indigenous to Patagonia.
- Fitz Roy, however, was only one of a number of peaks the Tehuelche called Chalt閚.
- Near the town, there is a site of ancient Tehuelche rock art from the tenth century.
- Construction was of a fabric-covered tubular structure, although the Tehuelche featured metal-covered wings.
- The Tehuelche adopted the Mapuche language and some of their culture, in what came to be called Araucanization.
- While being quite separate from each other, the Tehuelche were considerably influenced by these two other languages and cultures.
- His remains were finally returned to his people in 1994 for reinterment in the Comunidad Tehuelche Mapuche of Chubut Province.
- Before the Spaniards arrived in the Americas, nomadic indigenous Tehuelche peoples had inhabited the Patagonia region for thousands of years.
- The decline of the language started with the Araucanization of Patagonia, when many Tehuelche peoples adopted the Mapuche language as their main language.