- Roger Milliken, South Carolina textile magnate : $ 255, 000
- Spartanburg has produced a project focused on textile magnate Roger Milliken.
- Moses Cone was a textile magnate and founder of Cone Mills.
- His father Seth Morarjee Goculdas was a pioneering textile magnate.
- William Kay, a Manchester textile magnate, bought the estate in 1823.
- It's difficult to find textile magnate in a sentence. 用textile magnate造句挺难的
- His running mate is a textile magnate with factories employing 16, 000 workers.
- Their father is a textile magnate who has bought his children the best protection money can buy.
- Another big donor to Buchanan's American Cause was Roger Milliken, a South Carolina textile magnate.
- His father, the son of a Shanghai textiles magnate, fled Mao's forces in 1949.
- Yung, 50, inherited his capitalist acumen from his family, a line of Shanghai textile magnates.
- Weizman has admitted accepting cash gifts from French textiles magnate Edouard Sarousi, but says he did nothing wrong.
- Weizman resigned July 10 after admitting he received more than $ 350, 000 from a French textile magnate.
- A son of a textile magnate, he was born in London in 1931 and named Robert William Arthur Cook.
- For all his buccaneering reputation, he had never fitted the cliche image of a bare-knuckled Lancashire textiles magnate.
- Joseph Skinner, a textile magnate, wanted a place for his daughter to play and commissioned Ross to build it.