- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- The holiday was better than was hoped for .
- Errors often have more than one component .
- She was more mournful than our birds here .
- It's difficult to find than in a sentence. 用than造句挺难的
- I am little better than a dependant .
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Less than twenty of them remain now .
- Each party shall consist of not less than ten .
- He insisted on staying rather than go .
- The physicists, too, were more than content .
- I would rather walk than take a bus .
- It is more blessed to give than to receive .
- Gases are much less viscous than liquids .
- It was a hope rather than an expectation .