- The endowed chair funded everything except for salaries for his research assistants.
- In 1848 he became headmaster of the endowed parochial school at Lambeth Green.
- The endowed chair is financed by Xerox Corp . and Japanese affiliate Fuji Xerox.
- The program specifies that funders have no input on the selection of the endowed fellowships.
- Thomas Botfield, the younger, was educated at the endowed school of Cleobury Mortimer.
- It's difficult to find the endowed in a sentence. 用the endowed造句挺难的
- He placed great weight upon pastoral commitment, above all popular preaching by the endowed staff.
- The endowed prizes were as follows:
- The endowed fund supports an annual visit to JHU and lecture by a scholar in mathematical sciences.
- In 1996 he was appointed professor occupying the endowed chair of modern history at the Utrecht University.
- Today, the endowed institute promotes ocean stewardship and economic growth in the Gulf of Maine bioregion.
- The endowed Goolsby Leadership Academy is a cohort program for high achieving undergraduate business students and distinguished faculty.
- It also allowed the endowed land to be used for agriculture until it was needed for future expansions.
- The new name reflected the Endowed School's history, referring to the endowments it had received.
- It was presented to Caerleon Town Council and erected next to the Endowed School, Caerleon in 1977.
- The endowed professorship was funded with a $ 1.3 million gift from brothers Sidney and Ralph Rose.