- The boat floated into the wharf to which it belonged .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship was nearing the wharf .
- The house they sought was about five minutes' walk from the wharf .
- He was the first man dawn the gangway and into the lone telephone booth on the wharf .
- It's difficult to find the wharf in a sentence. 用the wharf造句挺难的
- The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair .
- Beck's mercedes, with its large diplomatic medallion on the radiator drove up the wharf and stopped .
- Justine kept doggedly to her place at the rail until the wharf was a few hard lines and little pink pinheads in the distance .
- The ship was allowed to unload cargo on the wharf
- Is there safe access between the ship and the wharf
- You can leave your car at the wharf
- We walked her to the wharf and put her aboard the ship
- The company is now a subsidiary of the wharf holdings limited
- There is a serious sediment deposition in the wharf apron of an alongshore pile wharf
- A quiet place for having a rest in the market , the design has merged into the wharf style