- The song " Ti Amo " was released as digital single.
- He won five times the International Festival For Children Ti Amo, held in Romania.
- The albums contains the hit-single " Ti amo ( Das Lied der verlorenen Herzen ) ".
- Most fitting line for the night : Bill Conti's " Hank, ti amo !"
- In 1977, " Ti amo ", one of Tozzi's most famous songs, was released.
- It's difficult to find ti amo in a sentence. 用ti amo造句挺难的
- A crossover version for Latin American countries of the single " Sar?perch?ti amo " was recorded with Spanish lyrics.
- Regnoli did uncredited direction on the 1986 melodrama " Giuro che ti amo " starring Nino D'Angelo.
- Inzaghi marked with the Italian words : " Ti amo Pippo " _ " I love you Pippo ."
- On February 14, 2007, the group released the single " 50th edition of Japan Record Awards for " Ti Amo ".
- In 1988, she sang again " E se domani " for her compilation album " Oggi ti amo di pi?".
- Laura would later perform her version of " Ti Amo " with Umberto Tozzi for a live Italian television show where Umberto played guitar.
- In 2010 he wrote and directed a TV movie : Ti amo troppo per dirtelo, starring Jasmine Trinca, Carolina Crescentini and Francesco Scianna.
- It is a Spanish language cover version of the Italian hit " Sar?perch?ti amo ", originally performed by the group Ricchi e Poveri.
- On 19 August 2013, the song " Ti amo " was placed in a box set of four CDs of Italian songs distributed by Mondadori.
- On December 17, the group took part in the 41st show at Nakano Sun Plaza, performing " Exile for the song " Ti Amo, " though.